Saturday, December 1, 2012

How to Write Articles for Your Website Business


How to Write Articles

One of the best ways to promote your website is to write articles. Article writing isn't hard; all you have to do is write articles about your site. After you write your articles you would then submit it to an article directory. If done correctly this article submission technique can bring you loads of traffic for years to come.

For example, let's say I wrote an article on online dating. I would take this article on online dating and submit it to an article directory. During submission I am asked to place a link from my home page on my article. Readers who like my article and want more information would simply click the link to my main site. Once my article is listed in the directory owners of different websites will pick up my article and post it on their website, or blog. These site owners are looking for good content for their audience and search engines so I made sure my article was filled with rich keywords and good information on online dating.

Your Article and Link Building

Building link popularity is important in achieving high search engine listings the more related links your site has the higher it will rank in search engines. Search engines try to deliver the best websites in each category to any query that they receive from visitors to their sites. A common way for the search engines to try to determine the most relevant and popular sites are to count the number of links to that site from other related sites.

Each article that you submit to an article directory can be distributed throughout the web. The advantage in this is, you'll not only get a back link from high page rank directories, but also you'll find that your articles are used on other people's sites with a back link to your site. This distribution method results in allowing anyone to read it.

Get Continuous Traffic to Your Website for Years

This one article can be picked up by hundreds of publishers and be displayed on their site for many years. Readers who like the article will click on the link to the main site for more info. I rely on this method heavily to promote my website. Best of all you don't have to pay for anything its 100% free. So start submitting articles and watch your site traffic grow.

How Do I Get MY Articles Noticed Over the Competitions?   Internet Marketing Newsletter Creation for Your Small Business   Article Submission - Three Big Reasons To Submit Articles   8 Tips To Write Winning Articles   2 Tips to Get More Ideas for Article Topics   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。